Help us spread the word!
See below for a variety of outreach materials you can use to help promote Double Up Food Bucks in your community! Use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to spread the word, add Double Up Food Bucks information to your newsletters, and download and print the materials provided below for distribution in your community. Please share outreach materials with partner organizations that serve low-income communities. And always remember to link to the DoubleUpNM.org website!
- Order outreach materials from the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association by heading here, or contacting us directly.
- Share these links with your clients and community.
- Use these handy social media templates in your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter posts.
- Link to and share these radio ads.
- Connect with others
- Download the Double Up Food Bucks Logo to include in digital and printed outreach
- Become a Double Up Food Bucks outlet
- Email us for more
- Download and print flyers and post them in your community.
- Double Up Food Bucks Brochures for your region
- Double Up Food Bucks Posters – English
- Double Up Food Bucks Posters – Spanish
- Double Up Food Bucks Buttons – English
- Double Up Food Bucks Buttons – Spanish
- Double Up Food Bucks Stickers
- Double Up Food Bucks Banners
- Double Up Food Bucks Aprons
Links to Share
- How Double Up Food Bucks Works – English
- How Double Up Food Bucks Works – Spanish
- DUFB Stories: Dahlia’s Story
- DUFB Stories: Bill’s Story
- DUFB Stories: Danny’s Story
- DUFB Stories: Ana’s Story
- New Mexico farmers share their work with Congresswoman Michelle Lujan Grisham
- New Mexico Farmers’ Markets on Facebook
- Double Up Food Bucks New Mexico on Facebook (coming soon)
Use these easy templates for your social media outreach!
Cut-n-paste this text into your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram outlets.
Download this image for Facebook outreach:
Download this image for Twitter outreach:
Download this image for Instagram or Facebook outreach:
Share radio ads:
- En Español
- Clovis and Portales
- Truth or Consequences and Las Cruces
Connect with others!
View our Partners and Funders for local organizations you can contact for further outreach and customer education activities. Contact us for other resources such as technical assistance with in person and online outreach strategies, networking, or any other information about Double Up in New Mexico.
Double Up Food Bucks and the Fair Food Network:
Want to learn more about Double Up Food Bucks on the national scene? Dig into the Fair Food Network’s five-year report to see how the program grew from a small pilot at five farmers markets in Detroit to a statewide effort in Michigan.
- A Five-Year Success Story: How Michigan’s healthy food incentive program is benefiting families, farmers, and local economies – and how it can be replicated nationwide.
- What Double Up is doing Nationwide
- Double Up’s Hunger Report
Farmers’ Markets, Farm Stands, and Grocery Stores:
Are you interested in becoming a Double Up Food Bucks market? Applications are currently closed for the 2018 season, but you may email us to learn about future opportunities. A first step is making sure your market accepts SNAP EBT Card benefits. Check out the USDA website to learn how. Grocery Stores can apply at any time.