Help us spread the word!
See below for a variety of outreach materials you can use to help promote Double Up in your community! Download and print out copies of flyers and handouts, share links electronically, or email us for more ideas and copies of the state-wide Double Up Food Bucks brochure. Use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to spread the word, and add Double Up Food Bucks information to your newsletter. Click here for examples. Please share outreach materials with partner organizations that serve low-income communities. Always remember to link to the DoubleUpNM.org website!
Use these easy templates for your social media outreach!
Cut-n-paste this text into your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram outlets.
Download this image for Facebook outreach:
Download this image for Twitter outreach:
Download this image for Instagram or Facebook outreach:
Double Up Food Bucks promotional materials include:
- Double Up Food Bucks logo
- Double Up Food Bucks Poster – English
- Double Up Food Bucks Poster – Spanish
Share outreach materials in your community:
Contact us to order the following:
- Double Up Food Bucks Buttons – English
- Double Up Food Bucks Buttons – Spanish (Coming soon!)
- Double Up Food Bucks Stickers
- Double Up Food Bucks Banners
- Double Up Food Bucks Aprons
Connect with others!
View our Partners and Funders for local organizations you can contact for further outreach and customer education activities. Contact us for other resources such as technical assistance with in person and online outreach strategies, networking, or any other information about Double Up in New Mexico.
Double Up Food Bucks and the Fair Food Network:
Want to learn more about Double Up Food Bucks on the national scene? Dig into the Fair Food Network’s five-year report to see how the program grew from a small pilot at five farmers markets in Detroit to a statewide effort in Michigan.
- A Five-Year Success Story: How Michigan’s healthy food incentive program is benefiting families, farmers, and local economies – and how it can be replicated nationwide.
- What Double Up is doing Nationwide
- Double Up’s Hunger Report
Farmers’ Markets, Farm Stands, and Grocery Stores:
Are you interested in becoming a Double Up Food Bucks market? Applications are currently closed for the 2017 season, but you may email us to learn about future opportunities. A first step is making sure your market accepts SNAP EBT Card benefits. Check out the New Mexico Farmers’ Marketing Association website to learn how. Grocery Stores can apply at any time.